GET YOUR NEW WEBSITE IN 7 DAYS!
Let me guess, you’re starting a new business OR you are already up to your elbows building your business and you need a website? Maybe you’ve tried to hire someone or tried building your own website and you’ve figured out some web designers just don’t come through. If you’ve tried to build your own site you know by now the commercials are cool but your “actual results may vary” and it’s not as easy to build a website as those cool commercials make it look, especially when you’re busy building the business you actually started, which was not a web design company…Sound about right?
Here is what I will do for you. I will take this typically frustrating and potentially overwhelming pain in your lower back side and make it a painless, even enjoyable process that is completed in Seven (7) business days.
It is simple, you and I are gonna talk like we’re BFF’s for a few days and then I am going to go away for a few hours and we’re gonna talk some more…you tell me “Hey that is amazing!” and I go away for a few hours and then we talk more so I get the final word on what I need to do and then you say “WOW! I LOVE IT!” and just like that you have a beautiful new website and we’re ready to grow your business.
- We start building your site…
- You’ll begin by filling out a discovery survey to help guide your thoughts and our design process.
- You’ll be given a custom-made copy worksheet so you can begin planning how to tell your story.
- You’ll be provided photo guidelines so we can help you develop a plan for your images.
- You’ll be able to pre-schedule each of our meetings for the week so you always know when you’ll be connecting with us.
- Grab a coffee, I’ll grab a water or carrot juice and we’ll hop on a video call to discuss your discovery survey and make a plan for your new website.
- The dust begins to fly as we get to work designing your website. We’ll check in with updates and questions at the end of the day.
- While we continue to build your site, you’ll be working on editing or creating copy, getting photos ready and finalizing your design.
- Here we go again, hopping on a call where I show you your website. You’ll have a few hours to look it over and send back edits.
- Another day and yes, another phone call we discuss final edits, then launch your new website. I’ll also train your team so you can use it with ease.
- Once your website is launched now it is time to connect it to facebook and twitter.