I am actively looking for my next opportunity.
This isn’t new information, I’ve been furloughed since October. Since October I have submitted over 150 applications/resumes and had 36 first interviews (I look great in Zoom meetings), 12 second interviews and I am currently in ongoing communication with 4 of those organizations.
So far, there hasn’t been a fit but that will come.
On my journey, I am grateful to each HR Director, Department Head, and Business Owner who has taken the time to interview me.
I look forward to meeting my next employer, or maybe partner?
Others have described me as an experienced, energetic, and creative person who operates with a strong sense of purpose, a sense of humor, and constant curiosity. I think that pretty good.
Here’s some other things I know about myself that I think you should know.
- I ask a lot of questions…for a reason.
- Meetings without an objective are a waste of time.
- Words are important but actions are more important.
- I value being part of a team more than a name attached to a title.
- I will always respect authority, chain of command, and accomplishment but I am not impressed, intimidated, or influenced by a title…yours or mine.
Do you know someone looking to hire me?
Please make an introduction.